Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- A Bit of Vacation wakingbraincells.com/2016/07/25/a-b… https://t.co/vvuQ5ZWFzm 4 days ago
- Celebrating the Renaissance of Our Public Libraries buff.ly/2aeDrnj #libraries 1 week ago
- Tributes paid to Robert Dunbar, champion of children’s literature buff.ly/29SBOtK #kidlit 1 week ago
- Best Frints in the Whole Universe by Antoinette Portis wakingbraincells.com/2016/07/22/bes… https://t.co/QmDkocwCN8 1 week ago
- This Week’s Tweets, Pins &@Tumbls wakingbraincells.com/2016/07/22/thi… https://t.co/BAbgLkBkra 1 week ago