Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- FilmNation Entertainment to Adapt ‘The Undertaking of Lily Chen’ Into a Chinese-Language Movie - GalleyCat buff.ly/1mmxtTR #yalit 9 hours ago
- Ebooks or Paper Books: Your Best Arguments buff.ly/1v0U0oF #ebooks 10 hours ago
- The Compulsive Reader: Interview with Marie Lu About Her Newest Book, The Young Elites buff.ly/YZkaON #yalit 10 hours ago
- 'It's Perfectly Normal' Turns 20 buff.ly/ZuT0iD #kidlit 11 hours ago
- Review: The Categorical Universe of Candice Phee wp.me/p1iTZw-2uY 14 hours ago