Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- RT @JSSBennett: CALGARY (AB CA) NEW CENTRAL LIBRARY VIDEO: A Visual Beauty - Read The Fun Calgary New Central Library Facts: http://t.co/om… 14 hours ago
- RT @kishizuka: "Allow me to explain why your library should not provide holiday programs this winter, or ever" ow.ly/EHA3n 14 hours ago
- How Libraries are Advancing and Inspiring Schools and Communities | MindShift buff.ly/1p6QUkL #libraries 17 hours ago
- Ursula K. Le Guin --- "We will need writers who can remember freedom" | LISNews: buff.ly/1p6P0QV #yalit 18 hours ago
- New James Patterson Children’s Book Inspires Animated Web Series - GalleyCat buff.ly/1vxrmQv #kidlit 18 hours ago