Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Heather Tomlinson - Blog - Continuing the "diversity"@conversation buff.ly/1imBCCy #kidlit 8 hours ago
- We Need Bigger Megaphones for Diversity in Kid Lit | BOOK RIOT buff.ly/1imBa7e #kidlit 9 hours ago
- The Fly and The Worm by Elise Gravel wp.me/p1iTZw-2ke 10 hours ago
- Review: May the Stars Drip Down by Jeremy Chatelain wp.me/p1iTZw-2ka 10 hours ago
- James Patterson wins the 2014 Chicago Tribune Young Adult Literary Award. buff.ly/1l1S0Yk #kidlit 12 hours ago