Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Review: Changes by Charlotte Zolotow wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/02/rev… http://t.co/NTQ3jjMhRD 22 hours ago
- Review: Lucy and Henry Are Twins by Elizabeth Winthrop wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/02/rev… http://t.co/h9ybd0oH3A 23 hours ago
- Review: Nooks & Crannies by Jessica Lawson wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/01/rev… http://t.co/OE71WRuJCj 1 day ago
- Review: High Tide for Horseshoe Crabs by Lisa Kahn Schnell wakingbraincells.com/2015/07/01/rev… http://t.co/YY3Mkvm0bG 1 day ago
- Review: Mesmerized by Mara Rockliff wakingbraincells.com/2015/06/30/rev… http://t.co/I14DQbSNuM 2 days ago