Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Read E.B. White's poignant explanation for writing Charlotte's Web buff.ly/1lJe6SQ #kidlit 1 day ago
- Review: No Place by Todd Strasser wp.me/p1iTZw-2ha 2 days ago
- This Week’s Tweets, Pins and Tumbls wp.me/p1iTZw-2h7 2 days ago
- 2013 Scottish Children’s Book Awards wp.me/p1iTZw-2gM 2 days ago
- The Official SCBWI Blog: The 2014 Golden Kite & Sid Fleischman Humor Award Winners! buff.ly/1kBlYFL #kidlit #yalit 3 days ago