Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Review: Lowriders in Space by Cathy Camper wp.me/p1iTZw-2yh 21 hours ago
- Top 10 songs in teen novels: the ultimate young adult playlist | The Guardian buff.ly/1zJ5DqN #yalit 22 hours ago
- 14 Children's Books with Multiracial Families buff.ly/1tM49c3 #kidlit 23 hours ago
- YA Yeah Yeah: Top 20 MG Books of Last 10 Years buff.ly/1wCMa6m #kidlit 23 hours ago
- What We Can All Learn From 'Percy Jackson' — and Reading Kid Lit As a Whole | Bustle buff.ly/1tM3bMF #kidlit 1 day ago