Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- St. Paul council overrides mayor's veto on expanded library hours buff.ly/1z4K5il #libraries 1 day ago
- Hacking, Making & Creating at the Library – my Makerspace Talk | David Lee King buff.ly/1zJwRf3 #libraries 1 day ago
- The 10 Best YA Books of 2014 buff.ly/1Caubcv #yalit 1 day ago
- Center for the Study of Multicultural Children's Literature - Best Multicultural Books of 2014 buff.ly/1w6t4Cg #kidlit 2 days ago
- Announcing NYPL’s 2014 100 Books for Reading Sharing List! — @fuseeight - buff.ly/1wtN5Yt #kidlit 2 days ago