Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- 9 Trees In Literature That We Wish We Could Read A Book Under For Arbor Day buff.ly/1OP5JiE #kidlit 1 day ago
- I read books by only minority authors for a year. It showed me just how white our reading world is. buff.ly/1yXrzP2 #wndb #diversity 1 day ago
- Review: Sweep Up the Sun by Helen Frost wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kd 1 day ago
- This Week’s Tweets, Pins &@Tumbls wp.me/p1iTZw-2Kb 1 day ago
- The Selection – The Movie wp.me/p1iTZw-2K9 1 day ago