Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- The Official SCBWI Blog: The 2014 Golden Kite & Sid Fleischman Humor Award Winners! buff.ly/1kBlYFL #kidlit #yalit 11 hours ago
- Bunches of Board Books wp.me/p1iTZw-2h5 13 hours ago
- Watch. Connect. Read.: Book Trailer of the Month: The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend buff.ly/1kAPETi #kidlit 16 hours ago
- It's not only adults who need comfort reading | Books buff.ly/1niA6lH #reading #kidlit 16 hours ago
- The world's largest photo service just made its pictures free to use | The Verge buff.ly/1kAypBA 18 hours ago