Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Bernadette Peters Will Narrate New Collection of "Eloise" Stories buff.ly/1FGPQKr #kidlit 7 hours ago
- 'Oh, what happiness!' - 10 best Moomins quotes ever buff.ly/1FvnzFl #kidlit 8 hours ago
- Some children just don't like reading, says Guess How Much I Love You author - Telegraph buff.ly/1F8jip5 #kidlit #reading 8 hours ago
- Then there were 100: Why the Toronto Public Library’s newest branch is the perfect modern library buff.ly/1FvgLaJ #libraries 9 hours ago
- Rembrandt, Dürer artwork missing from Boston Public Library buff.ly/1IVLaBt #libraries 9 hours ago