Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Review: Wildlife by Fiona Wood wp.me/p1iTZw-2vU 1 hour ago
- Review: Sleep Tight, Little Bear by Britta Teckentrup wp.me/p1iTZw-2vR 4 hours ago
- Counting By 7s – The Movie wp.me/p1iTZw-2vO 9 hours ago
- RT @inkyelbows: Happy book bdy to SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED by @arin_andrews & RETHINKING NORMAL by @KatieRainHill! http://t.co/tMH39m7aRH 1 day ago
- RT @LEEandLOW: Loved it too. RT @trkravtin: "It may be one of the best impulsive $20 I’ve spent of late." El Deafo by @CeceBellBooks http:/… 1 day ago