Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Top Ten YA Road Trip Novels by Ben Kuhlman | Nerdy Book Club buff.ly/17P4E9z #yalit 11 hours ago
- Librarians: Your Most Valuable MOOC Supporters - buff.ly/10G19tx 13 hours ago
- Postach.io Turns An Evernote Notebook Into A Blog | TechCrunch buff.ly/17OtZR1 13 hours ago
- Is He Reading? - Digital Book Today-Digital Book Today buff.ly/17OtXZe #reading 14 hours ago
- Novels for young adults are reaching more (adult) readers - buff.ly/17OtypO #yalit 14 hours ago