Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Nearly 100 percent of libraries offer tech training and STEM programs, study finds buff.ly/1z4NlfN #libraries 1 hour ago
- Review: The Hula-Hoopin’ Queen by Thelma Lynne Godin wp.me/p1iTZw-2rp 20 hours ago
- Review: The Misadventures of the Family Fletcher by Dana Alison Levy wp.me/p1iTZw-2rm 21 hours ago
- R.L. Stine and Marc Brown Collaborate on a Picture Book buff.ly/1rt5AJo #kidlit 23 hours ago
- Q & A with Anthony Browne buff.ly/1kUcoK1 #kidlit 23 hours ago