Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- RT @schwartzwade: Happy pub to A FINE DESSERT by @elockhart & @SophieBlackall, a delicious look at 4 families, 4 centuries, & 1 treat! http… 14 hours ago
- RT @JonathanMaberry: ROT & RUIN issue 5 (of 5) in comic stores tomorrow. Here's a sneak peek!... fb.me/3UkWo6HEG 14 hours ago
- Rob Dz in the Media Lab | The Bubbler @ Madison Public Library | Library as Incubator Project buff.ly/1zUx54q #libraries 14 hours ago
- 2015 NCTE Orbis Pictus Award wp.me/p1iTZw-2DI 16 hours ago
- The Best Feminist Picture Books buff.ly/1H5X9xq #kidlit 17 hours ago