Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Omaha Mayor’s Office Proposes Letting Police Check Out Library Patron Information | LJ INFOdocket buff.ly/1DwnC1X #libraries 1 day ago
- TLT: Teen Librarian's Toolbox: Yes we do, in fact, need negative book reviews buff.ly/1t97osq #yalit #blogging #bookreviews 1 day ago
- Review: Call Me Tree by Maya Christina Gonzalez wp.me/p1iTZw-2xM 1 day ago
- Nominations for 2015 CILIP Carnegie and Kate Greenaway Medals wp.me/p1iTZw-2xJ 1 day ago
- Author Stalks Anonymous Blogger Who Gave Her a 1-Star Review buff.ly/1tI9dPf #blogging #authors 1 day ago