Follow Friday Helper
Follow Friday Helper is a quick and easy way to create lists of people to recommend on Twitter. Perhaps the best known day to recommend people is FollowFriday or #FF. But there are other instances to create lists as well.
You simply log into the site using your Twitter account and then you can see what tweeps you have been interacting with in the last week. You can sort by those people who retweeted you, who you retweeted, mentions, favorites or recommendations received. Or you can see all of them at once.
Just click on “recommend” and they are added into the tweet you are creating. Quick, easy and it eliminates the hassle of figuring out the people you want to recommend.
- Review: Sharing the Bread by Pat Zietlow Miller wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/28/rev… http://t.co/mX44v1U8Ne 14 hours ago
- Review: Something Extraordinary by Ben Clanton wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/28/rev… http://t.co/vsr52JkBoO 17 hours ago
- Review: Edmond, The Moonlit Party by Astrid Desbordes wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/olA5JtqJIE 1 day ago
- Review: Out of the Woods by Rebecca Bond wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/27/rev… http://t.co/uHqipMtlWV 1 day ago
- Review: Hamster Princess: Harriet the Invincible by Ursula Vernon wakingbraincells.com/2015/08/26/rev… http://t.co/vNtvcYgKaz 2 days ago